Pinterest*

Tuesday 19 March 2013

the 20/20 experience....


Today is the day! JT's new album is FINALLY released after 10 years of waiting! 10 years! That's insane! I also feel very old considering I LOVED Futruelove/Sexsounds and listened to it non-stop from 2nd year university onward, and can basically recall every memory I ever had based on which song is playing. I was worried when Suit & Tie was release because I couldn't get into it at all...but then again Umbrella by Rihanna was one of the most irritating songs I ever heard but  fell in love after the 200th play.  Through all the publicity JT has done in the past few weeks for this album {SNL...Jimmy Fallon} I really started to love the new singles and I'm beyond excited to get onto ITunes to get the new album..... have you got the 20/20 experience yet?*

No comments:

Post a Comment