Pinterest*

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub


Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis. These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well! 

As you know from previous posts, I have very sensitive skin and need to you all hypo-allergenic and natural products on my face, every so often I will wander into Kiehl's to see what products they have to assist a problem I maybe experiencing at the time. One day I purchased their Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub about a year ago to help manage the dry areas on my face and to help with even make-up application. I really noticed a difference after 2 or 3 uses. This scrub is not harsh like many exfoliators can be and I usually use it as a mask rather than a scrub {which is what the sales lady suggested to do}. This exfoliator is suitable for all skin types and utilizes small pieces of actual pineapple and papaya fruit as well as finely ground scrub grains to help exfoliate your skin gently and naturally. 


Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub: $36

For the best way to use the product and to gain as many benefits as possible follow the below directions:
1. Dampen your face {I normally use in the shower}
2. Use about a pea sized amount {2 pea sizes if you want to treat your neck} on your fingers and start to massage your face. Target the problem areas of your face {for me it's my T-Zone and around my nose}
3. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes
4. Rinse with warm water and pat dry!

After you rinse the product off you will find that your skin maybe tight (but in a goo way!} clean, and glowing. Apply your normal moisturizer!*

No comments:

Post a Comment