Pinterest*

Thursday 28 March 2013

WORK IT!

I quickly mentioned earlier that I've been trying to hit the gym harder to get "Vegas Ready". I'm not one that really cares what I look like at the gym...but I do like to invest in work out clothes and equipment that can endure hours and repeated use. I recently purchased these Nike Run +3 shoes and I cannot say enough how amazingly comfortable they are. I instantly saw the difference in the length of my runs just by switching from New Balance to these Nikes {$100}.  For pants I like to wear a running crop in a Dri-FIT material that wicks away sweat and keeps you cool, Nike and Lululemon carry great options. On top I'm not too picky, usually whatever is clean at the time {haha} but I have invested in a Dri-FIT Lululemon Running top which I love, as well as a few standard tanks and bras. My favorite bras are Nike, they fit perfectly, not too tight and not too loose, I find Lululemon bras are tight and cause pain in my shoulders?! What are your workout must haves? Do you have a workout style!?*

WORK IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment