Pinterest*

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Victoria's Secret Bikini Mixer!

VEGAS is exactly ONE MONTH away! I'm getting pretty excited! However, I am in desperate need of new bathing suits. Bathing suit shopping is just as horrifying as jean shopping as far as I'm concerned, but I've been working really hard at the gym for the past month and a half and I'm feeling a little more confident then I was a month ago {I've lost 10 pounds!!!!}. Here are a few bikini's I'm considering buying from Victoria's Secret! I love how you can mix & match their suits, it makes investing in them that much more appealing, buying 2 suits can turn into 4 just by switching tops and bottoms! Bandeau tops fit me the best {since I have broader shoulders} and no tan lines! I'm still looking for the perfect one piece....any suggestions!?*

Bikini Mixer!


No comments:

Post a Comment