Pinterest*

Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone! This time next week I'll be lounging by the pools in Vegas! But for now here are my favorite things from the past week! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!*

I'm not really into DYI and arts and crafts... mainly because I get uber frustrated and I'm really not that crafty! But this DIY from Pinterest {follow me here} this week seems like something I'd be able to handle, and adds a super cute touch to your everyday bathroom necessities! Follow the link below to some other cute DIY Candle Jar ideas!

{via

Perfect for a lazy day by the pool! Can't WAIT for summer! Pink Lemonade Margarita!

{via}

Girly Rustic Chic Bedroom! This bedroom is to DIE!

{via}

I tried this, this past week and it's a delicious alternative to lime or lemon and it really does curve your snack cravings! Healthy and super refreshing!

{via}


In celebration of Kate and Will's Royal Baby to be, Butter London has launched a new royal inspired polish, "Pitter Patter". An opaque metallic aubergine to welcome the new royal! Love it!
{Available online only $15 - here}

{via}



No comments:

Post a Comment