Pinterest*

Thursday 25 April 2013

The Look for Less!


I have always coveted J.Crew products! I think they have perfected chic and versatile business casual for women, making getting dressed every morning easy and fun for the modern day working ladies out there. However, Canada has yet to get J.Crew stores {or at least a J.Crew near me}! As far as I'm concerned J.Crew really jump started the Bauble Necklace trend with their gorgeous statement necklaces {seen here}. As amazing as a 14k gold chain with imported gems sounds, these beauties are always sold out, and lets face it, I'm in no state to go to spend $130 - 250 on a necklace to wear to work! ALDO always has great finds, and they follow the trends and fads so finding that Look for Less is always easy! H&M and Forever 21 also do an excellent job of creating highly popular looks for a beauty on a budget shopper!*

No comments:

Post a Comment