Pinterest*

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Country Music Awards!

So the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards aired on Sunday night and I missed it... BUT was able to watch it on Monday and was mesmerized by the amazing performances. I normally fast forward through the bad performances and long speeches, but I didn't even think of pressing that button during this one. It was a star-studded night with performances by Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swifts, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Band Perry, Luke Bryan....the list goes on. Here are my favorite performances of the night!*

Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart

Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs


Luke Bryan - Crash my Party
{i fell in love with him during this!}

Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment