Pinterest*

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Trending: Knuckle Rings

Knuckle Rings! I love them! They are so feminine, dainty and can easily accent your everyday jewelry! I've been coveting them on Etsy for months now but didn't want to purchase a set incase they didn't fit my abnormally small hands. However, this past weekend I was browsing Aldo Accessories for a pair of cheap sunglasses to take to Vegas and I noticed they were selling a few varieties of knuckle rings {here} {$8 for 2}, and of course I had to purchase! Here are few cute options that can be purchased online!*

Etsy - $15.99

Shopbop - $39


Etsy - $14.99




1 comment:

  1. They are ALL gorgeous! need to get some for summer :)

    Love the blog, and the blog name too, very eye catching :)

    Sinead X
    http://thislifediary.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete