Pinterest*

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Delivery!

The thing I don't like about ordering clothing online is there is NO instant gratification! Waiting for my packages to arrive seems like the longest 6-10 days ever! But when it finally arrives on my doorstep it's like Christmas! Yesterday my Lulu's dress order arrived and I'm beyond happy with all 3 dresses I chose! I always get a little nervous when ordering, you never know if the clothing will fit true to size, too small or too big, so with this order I followed the websites sizing charts and measurements exactly and everything fits perfectly {with a minor adjustment to be made}! Below are the items I received yesterday for my trip to VEGAS next weekend {EEEK}! Once the dresses are altered I will post some photos so you all can see how they fit and look!


Double Duchess Mint Green Dress -  $46
The top half on this dress is a little big so I'm going to get it taken in.

LuLu's Exclusive Bow Down Strapless White & Coral Dress - $35

Peek Chic Cutout Black Dress - $41
The hem line on this dress is a little long for me, I'm going to get it raised to just above my knee.

Total including taxes, shipping and duty $139!!! Seriously girls, you can't beat that! Lulu's has a $22 shipping flat rate to Canada....pretty awesome!*

No comments:

Post a Comment