Pinterest*

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Stuff You'll Love!

You'll Love: Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer


Whenever I pick up and magazine I {like every other girl on this planet} find myself drooling over the expensive products they recommend you buy. Sometimes I cave and buy them. But most of the time I opt for the less expensive but equally satisfying alternative. So I thought I would post the products I love and that I buy on a regular basis. These are all things I think are worth spending your time and hard earned money on, and I think you will love as well! 

$42

Throughout the past year I've tried a few different make-up primers {NARS and M.A.C} and I have to say that I like Smashbox's product the best! Since I have acne prone skin I need something hypoallergenic, light weight, oil-free and hydrating {for my crazy dry skin} and this product has all four! This 2012 Insider's Beauty Award Winner immediately quenches skin and seals in moisture for hours allowing make-up to go on smoothly and evenly and last all day all thanks to Hydraplex which is a hydrating extract derived from desert plants. In addition to it's amazing hydrating qualities this primer also helps fill in fine lines and pores without feeling heavy and oily, contributing to a smooth and even end result! 

Use:
Smooth a pea-sized amount over clean skin {I also use Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream before hand}. Wait 2 - 3 minutes and apply make-up.

Price:
You can pick this product up at an location that sells Smashbox! I purchased mine at Shopper's Drug Mart for $42. I know it's not on the cheaper end of the scale, but you really don't to apply a lot for every day use so stretching the products life is easy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment