Pinterest*

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bridal Shower Gift Ideas!

Bridal Shower Gifts

Bridal Shower Gifts by vodka-caviar 

I'm getting to that point in life where my friends are starting to get married, which is obviously super exciting BUT I'm not 100% sure on the "traditions" and "rules" when it comes to gift giving at bridal showers and even the wedding! This coming Thursday I am attending a bridal shower for one of my closest friends! The kicker is she lives in Vancouver and the shower is taking place in Toronto {while she is visiting for another wedding} and the gift I give her needs to be small enough to pack in her suitcase but personal and more unique than a gift card! So I started thinking of cute ideas that I would love to receive....and started searching the internet for ideas! Here is what I found!

1. Kate Spade new york Say Yes "Mrs" Necklace $78: available at Kate Spade and The Bay

I actually ended up getting her the Kate Space new york Say Yes "Mrs" necklace! I'm super excited about it and I really think shes going to love it! It's simple and understated but classy and chic! I'm really excited to give it to her!! {hopefully she doesn't read this....shhhhh!}*

No comments:

Post a Comment