Pinterest*

Thursday 22 May 2014

Forever 21 Binge!

Forever 21 Binge!

Forever 21 Binge! by vodka-caviar featuring sleeveless dresses

I mentioned yesterday that I had done some online shopping at Forever 21! I use to really dislike shopping there, it was overwhelming and I thought the clothes were terrible. However, I have since developed a new appreciation! I have really scored some great pieces that have been getting a lot of compliments. I tried to find some of them online but they aren't available anymore. The ones that are, are shown above! 

I was in desperate need of some new spring/summer work dresses I was excited when I found these work appropriate pieces that can also transition into going out. I wasn't 100% sold on the green colour of this Belted Skater Dress {$24.80} but I needed to venture out of my comfort zone of neutrals so I gave it a shot and got tons of compliments on it!  I picked up two classic tiered dresses, one in white with a high neck {$27.80} and one in purple {$27} both are from the LOVE21 line which fits half a size larger than the regular line so size down! Sadly the purple dress is currently sold out! 

Next up, I needed some new tanks/tops. I cannot express to you enough how comfortable and amazing this light blue Chiffon Racerback Cami is! I highly recommend it! It's loose fitting and the straps are adjustable! The best part is it $12.50! How can you pass that up? I wore it {here} to my friends wine tasting Birthday party last weekend. I also took a chance on this Floral Crochet Lace Top {$14.80} it's somewhat a crop top. I picked it up in a size small and it fits perfect I'm really happy with it! So far I've pair it with jeans but it would look cute with a high waisted skirt or shorts!

Finally, I picked up this Open - Knit Shawl {$27.80} a few months back before I went to Bermuda for the first time! It's a great piece to pair with a bikini {here} or a dress and shorts. Very versatile and well made! 

Basically 99% of my current wardrobe is from Forever 21, and I get compliments daily which is reassuring considering how inexpensive the store really is compared to other retailers that I love like Zara, Aritzia, Top Shop and BCBG.... I think I would rather spend $100 and get a few different items than $100 on one item, does anyone else feel this way?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment