Pinterest*

Tuesday 6 May 2014

weekend snaps!

This past weekend I celebrated my 28th with 12 of my closest friends! It has been 2 years since I've celebrated my birthday with all my friends and it was such a good opportunity for all of us to take a minute to slow down from our uber busy lives and re-connect! I really didn't take too many photos of my party {I totally spaced and got too excited} but below are the snaps I did manage! During the day by best friend and I went to The 10 Spot Beauty Bar to indulge in some nail pampering with Gel Colour Manis and some nail art! Then it was time to party! The night started off at my condo with Prosecco Punch and some nibbles then it was off to The Drake Hotel for a late dinner in their Sky Yard! Post dinner we migrated over to a cute bar in Toronto's Little Portugal  called Camp 4 for some cocktails and dancing! It was such a great night and I'm so lucky to have such a solid group of girl friends!*

birthday nail art from The 10 Spot, ring from Aldo $10
 
Happy Birthday chalk board message!
{ignore the messy kitchen}
 
 
my loves
 
Birthday outfit*
Skirt: Top Shop $88  Crop Top: Top Shop $15  Necklace: Aldo $20 Shoes: Nine West {gifted}
 
menu & martini's
 
my best & I
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment