Pinterest*

Friday 2 May 2014

short hair don't care

Within the past year my hair has seen it's fair share of changes. Last March I went from a pretty boring light brown {with blonde} long hair style to DARK brown and straight across bangs! It was a huge drastic change {one I had done before minus the bangs} and I LOVED it and everyone else seemed to as well! I kept it that way for about 9 months until it got way too long {it got stuck in everything} and my bangs just became annoying to maintain everyday. I usually get my inspiration off Pinterest {follow me here} and my hair stylist is amazing at making the looks come alive! Here is my past year of hair transformations in photos!*

Dark and Sassy
{March 2013}
 
post summer "cut" & colour! I LOVE my long hair....and the colour was much better than the dark brown!
{August 2014}
 
Elizabeth Olsen was my inspiration! Love the length a nice change with subtle ombre!
{February 2014}
 
short hair, don't care! I really fell in love with the "wavy bob" look {my inspiration here}! It defiantly takes some practice getting the styling down but I love it! It's light and more manageable for summer!
{I secretly miss my long long hair but it always grows back....right?!}
{May 2014}
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment