Pinterest*

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Recent Summer Shoe Purchases!

Recent Summer Shoe Purchases!

Recent Summer Shoe Purchases! by vodka-caviar featuring leather ballerina shoes

Since I was unemployed last summer I obviously didn't make too many unnecessary purchases {sadly}! So after 2 full summers of the same shoes and sandals I was in desperate need of some new footwear for both work and everyday! I made a Forever 21 purchase online and picked up a pair of these strappy sandals in brown for $45. Next up, I was in terrible need of a new pair of ballerina flats! I loved the ALDO ones I bought maybe 2 years ago so I tried to find a similar style and grabbed a pair of cute pink flats called Adrirawien for $60. Finally, this past weekend I hit up the Niagara Outlets with my friend before her birthday party. Nine West was having a sale buy 1 get 1 50%! I obviously couldn't pass that up! So after much deliberation I decided on these and these! A fairly successful shoe binge! All I need is new pair of flat sandals and I think I'm all set!*

No comments:

Post a Comment