Pinterest*

Tuesday 20 May 2014

weekend roundup!

This past weekend was the first LONG weekend of summer 2014!  The weather held up for the post part! It was such a busy weekend! Saturday was my best friends 30th birthday!!! So we went wine touring in the Niagara Region which is always a good time! Got our nails done, had a delish dinner in Niagara Falls and watched some Fireworks!  Sunday I took my mother out for a post Mother's Day {boozy} brunch at the Ancaster Mill. If you haven't been I HIGHLY recommend it! The food selection was amazing and the mimosa's we flowing! Monday I got the chance to meet up with some of my other besties for some patio drinks and ice-cream, caught a few rays and had dinner with my parents! Nothing CRAZY but busy and friend filed just what I need to pass the remaining days! Below are some snaps from the weekend! I also did a little shoe shopping but I will post about that later!!!*

 our DD for the day!
 
 first tasting of many at Flat Rock Cellars
 
 love this!
 
aging wine

wine tasting outfit of the day!
Cardigan: Forever 21  Tank: Forever 21   Necklace: Aldo  Pants: Dynamite
 
Birthday Girl!

 don't be fooled by the melon
Effy baby & mama!
a boozy brunch

 
exhausting run at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment