Pinterest*

Monday 12 May 2014

Birthday in Bermuda!

I just got back from my FINAL visit to Bermuda....that means the boy will be home NEXT WEEKEND! at the end of the month. Now that I've said that...this past weekend was one of the best weekends! I went to Bermuda to see my boyfriend but to also celebrate my 28th {which was last Wednesday}! We did so much! Friday he had to work, but lucky for me there is a pool in his backyard so I took full advantage, even though the weather wasn't amazing! Friday night we headed out for a Birthday dinner at one of the best seafood restaurants on the island, Barracuda Grill, then off to Elbow Beach for some beach side martinis! Saturday the weather was BEYOND perfect and Jeff surprised me with a boat rental for the day! We did some snorkeling and found a beach that we had all to ourselves! What more could you ask for?! We ended the night off with dinner and drinks on the beach and a bonfire! Such a perfect weekend!*

 riding in style! {just picked up at the airport hence the baggage!}
Pants: Forever 21 Tank: Forever 21 $1.50 Sandals: Steve Madden {old}
 Bermuda's Best Fish Sandwich {here}
 Birthday Drinks at the Beach
 Martinis & Tapas {here}
 our sweet ride for the day!
isn't a day at sea without a Dark & Stormy!
 clearly loving life!
Bikini: Victoria Secret  Sunglasses: Call it Spring  Top: Purr Clothing {Old}
 no one else around!
 bumpy ride!

 I'm not complaining!

 sunken ship!
bonfire on the beach!

Birthday cupcakes...squished...but delish!






my little breakfast guest....Lizzy

Thank you Bermuda for 3 amazing visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment