Pinterest*

Saturday 3 March 2012

Friday Favorites*... {on Saturday}

Happy weekend everyone! Yesterday was such a busy day at work and when I got home the lock on my apartment door suddenly didn't work...? Weird I know...so I'm a day late on my friday favorites post....But here we go!


Crew neck style!
I've seen a lot of crew necks coming out in the stores for the spring season, and I love it! This type if neck line can be styled to be preppy, laid back, glam, or layered depending on what accessories and bottoms you pair together!




Above are just a few of my favorite bags from the Kate Spade Spring Collection! Way too many to choose from!



Denim for Spring!
I have yet to jump on the colour denim trend, but I'm really enjoying all these new colours out for spring by J-Brand! {available at Artizia}


And of course...Sophia Grace & Rosie head to Disney! These two get me every time! {click the photo to watch the video!}



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!*





No comments:

Post a Comment