Pinterest*

Thursday 15 March 2012

Plaid Lovin'

FINALLY tomorrow is Friday! And after 3 months of waiting we get to go see Lady Antebellum! I'm beyond excited! I haven't been to a concert since my birthday last May when we went to see Paul Simon! Country concerts are so fun! The atmosphere is so upbeat and energetic, everyones drinking beer and dancing, it's going to be an awesome Friday night! I'm still debating what to wear! I know I want to wear my cowboy boots {obviously} but I still have to decide if I'll wear skinny jeans or flare....plaid or just a solid coloured shirt....! Today I was looking up outfit ideas and came across some super cute plaid and jean ideas.....these will definitely be an inspiration!

I love the flare with the tucked in shirt....


I own this shirt and pants....this could work!



country chic!

country meets rock!

Which style do you like best?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment