Pinterest*

Monday 19 March 2012

...the weekend in photos!

Monday comes way way too fast...! We had a super jam packed weekend! Friday the Lady A concert then Saturday was St. Patty's Day! The new company I work for throws an amazing St. Patty's party every year! All you can eat and drink all night! It was amazing! The food was out of this world! Each floor of the  venue {there were 4} had a different theme and type of food! There was Sushi, Mexican, Greek and a carving station just to name a few of my favorites! {I didn't take any photos sadly} and of course a martini bar made of ice! Delish!

cowboy boots ready to go!

!!!

It's not a country concert without some BudLite!


St. Patty's Outfit!
I'm not a fan of green at all! So I chose a few green accessories to wear! 
{my romper also as a bit of green} 
Button Down Romper {see here}: BCBGGeneration


Delish home made turkey burgers for Sunday night dinner!

Jon also shaved Koda on Sunday....that was a 3 hour task in itself! He looks so much smaller! {photos to come!}
How was your weekend? Did you drink lots of green beer?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment