Pinterest*

Friday 30 March 2012

Friday Favorites*

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! This week went super fast {which is awesome!} Jon finally doesn't have to work on Saturday so we are heading to Canmore and Banff to do some hiking, which I'm so excited about! So I'll have a lot of photos on Monday to show you! And we are going to go hunting for a new apt/house for June, so it's a pretty jammed weekend....! Here are my top 5 favorite things from the past week!

Pottery Barn BBQ Chic!

Pink Sequin Dress from Top Shop*

One of my best friends sent me a photo of her at work reading my blog :)

Megan Draper - Zou Bisou Bisou
Mad Men is one of my favorite shows and it was the worst that it was off the air for 17 months! But the season 5 premier on Sunday night did NOT disappoint! {click photo to watch the video!}

Kate Spade Spring/Summer Collection at Holt Renfrew

What are everyones weekend plans??  What were your favorite five things from this week?!*

1 comment:

  1. Hello! love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete