Pinterest*

Monday 12 March 2012

...the weekend in photos!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Today has been a pretty rough Monday...daylight savings always messes with me...and I woke up with a massive head cold! {not a great way to start of the week} But I did have a very productive weekend! I did a lot of spring cleaning and organizing, we had our weekly date night at a Japanese BBQ and did some shopping! This week can't go fast enough! This Friday Jon and I are going to see Lady Antebellum {Jon's first country show!} and we're going to my offices St. Patty's party!

Started planning our road trip to Cali to see DMB!

Friday night sandwich night! Delish!

Saturday morning blogging*

35 in total

Their new home! Much better! 
{Rubber Maid Container $9.99}

Hair and body products  
{3 baskets for $9.99}

love! 
{Soho Home $24.99 HomeSense}

Date night footwear!

Date night at Japanese BBQ*

Finally a member!

my dream appliance!

puppy love with his new bed!*


Have a fabulous week everyone!*

No comments:

Post a Comment