Pinterest*

Thursday 1 March 2012

Flare Jeans..?!

So....it's seems like forever since I've posted! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! I finished up my old job, went home to Ontario for a week {and had a blast!} then immediately started my new position as an Executive Assistant {which I'm loving already!} There are clearly not enough hours in the day for me to post....BUT....since I'm settling into my new job quickly I plan to make posting part of my nightly routine! {I promise!}

Anyways...onto today's post!  Flare Jeans...?! While I was in Ontario I hit up my favorite boutique, DLR and gravitated towards a pair of flare jeans by Cello Jeans. Buying jeans is already a huge and frustrating issue for me! {I HATE jean shopping} I have curves and I find skinny jeans only fit girls that are skinnier, so trying on a pair of flare jeans was somewhat daunting...but as soon as I slipped them on I fell in love! The flare made my legs look so much longer...and so much thinner the way the wash is on them! Once I slipped a pair of heels on I was SOLD! I have actually never loved a pair of jeans more in my life {of course aside from my black J Brands}.





It seems like the era of skinnies is on the way out and flare is about to make a huge return {which I'm kind of excited about!} What do you think? Are you excited about the new jean trend? Are you going to switch from skinnies to flare?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment