Pinterest*

Thursday 29 March 2012

...Phillip Phillips

So...I honestly have not watched American Idol since maybe the Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood seasons, and the occasional audition episode {because those are hilarious}. But a few weeks ago there was nothing else on and I randomly flipped to this seasons American Idol....and died when Phillip Phillips performed "Hard to Handle" by the Black Crowes on the Top 11 show. He instantly reminded me of Dave Matthews {who... if you don't already know is my husband}. His style, sound, the way he holds his guitar and even the way he stands and presents himself on stage is a spitting image of Dave Matthews. So because of this, I have become obsessed with American Idol! All of the contestants in this season, I think, have amazing voices and talent. But being a musician and passionate about the music and putting the music first is true talent, and in my bias opinion, Phillip should WIN!!*

Phillip Phillips & Dave Matthews

If you haven't seen any of his performances click {here} & {here}!





No comments:

Post a Comment