Pinterest*

Tuesday 27 March 2012

...the weekend in photos!

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Monday was such a busy day for me at work....I had to be there early and stay late so by the time I got home all I wanted to do was crash! But here are some photos from this past weekend!

ain't it the truth?!

yup...it snowed all weekend....

so...I added some "charged up cherry" to my life!

Tory Burch Sunglasses again!

and...my other purchases from my mall trip on Saturday!



love the light denim wash on this jacket :$59.90 at Zara


light weight pink and white stripped shirt: $10.50 at Forever21

red high waisted pencil skirt with belt: $15.50 at Forever21

black trousers with belt: $59.90 at Zara

pink and orange Kate Spade wallets! {I didn't purchase one of these babies...sadly}

orange, orange and orange @ BCBG!

How was your weekend? Did you buy anything exciting for spring/summer?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment