Pinterest*

Sunday 18 March 2012

Friday Night...Country Night!

Friday night was AMAZING! We had so much fun at the Lady A concert! We had perfect seats right at the end of the stage...and no one sat beside us {which is ideal for dancing purposes!} Jon isn't really into country music, but I love it so he was excited and happy to go with me and gave it a shot!




I was most excited to see Darius Rucker! This is the 3rd time I've seen him and he kills it every time! He's so full of energy and sounds amazing, and the best part is he mixes his country music with classic Hootie and the Blowfish songs....it's so fun!


I was kind of worried about Lady A's set, just because their newest CD that their touring is a fairly slow album...BUT... I did not stop dancing the whole show! They played a few slow songs, but the majority was upbeat, energetic and fun!





I love going to a concert and the artists sound just like they do on their album, or better! It makes the concert so much more enjoyable and worth the money! If you ever have the chance to see either of these two artists live....I highly suggest going! It's such a good time!*

No comments:

Post a Comment