Pinterest*

Thursday 8 March 2012

Paper Crown....{Look Book}

I have loved Lauren Conrad and her fashion ever since Laguna Beach Season 1! Yes...I was a dedicated Laguna and Hills viewer {if you didn't know I'm an MTV junkie} but I love how Lauren made something of herself from staring in the shows. She looked at her fame as an opportunity to make a name for herself and start amazing clothing and accessory companies LC Lauren Conrad {sold at Khol's} and Paper Crown, available on her website {here}.

Today, I received an e-mail with the Paper Crown Fall 2012 look book link attached...and I basically love everything! The collection is a perfect representation of Lauren's signature style, girly, flirty and chic.
Here are a few of my favorites. You can view the whole look book {here}!*




No comments:

Post a Comment