Pinterest*

Wednesday 14 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 10

Window Shopping

I love window shopping! {specifically at stores I can't afford shopping at!} I use to go to Bloor Street in Toronto just to look at the window displays! I love seeing all the beautiful clothes and accessories and how the store has chosen to display them, picking out what I like and what I don't like, guessing the prices is always a fun {yet despressing} game! So far my favorite window shopping experience was when I was in NYC last summer! Walking up and down 5th and Madison Avenues too us hours! Bergdorf Goodman's window displays were amazing! {I wish I could see their holiday displays!} I'm not sure what it is, but looking at all the amazing pieces and the story the window is telling is calming and very enjoyable for me! Here are a few photos I took in NYC of the displays I loved {and of me trying on a very expensive dress, just for fun!} Are you a window shopper?!*



{Saks 5th Avenue}

{Saks 5th Avenue}

{Saks 5th Avenue}

{Bergdorf Goodman}

{Bergdorf Goodman}


{White Feather Dress: on sale for $850}

No comments:

Post a Comment