Pinterest*

Saturday 17 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 7

Nail Polish

Everytime I walk by a salon or make-up store I can't resist going in and decorating my fingers with at least 5 or 6 different colours at a time!  I pretty much always end up buying 1 or 2 {I can't help it!} I think I'm addicted {my collection is nearing the 50 mark}. I think painting your nails is such an easy way to add something to your everyday outfits and I also find it a relaxing "me time" activity to do when I'm bored on a Sunday afternoon, watching T-V or talking on the phone! My favorite brands are OPI for Sephora and Essie. I find they apply very easily and evenly and also dry fairly quickly {I also love using the OPI quick drying drops seen on my blog here and available here}!*


No comments:

Post a Comment