Pinterest*

Tuesday 20 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 4

Crochet Boot Slippers aka Afghan Sox

I LOVE my Afghan Sox! I'm on my 3rd pair and still loving them! Their so warm and cozy and perfect for wearing around the apartment. They have a leather sole sewn on the bottom so your able to wear them outside or to run down to the laundry room! I normally wear mine so often that the sole ends up falling off! I got my first pair at an 'around the world' store in Haliburton, Ontario call Bwana John's, my second pair were from Pink (Victoria Secret) similar to these but not as UGG like! And I recently received my third pair from my friend as a going away present!  The more 'stylish' type are available at places like Victoria Secret or La Senza, but if you want the more 'rugged' style their typically available at more oganic earthy stores, it's one of those things you kind of have to keep an eye out for!*




Afghan Sox: $16.99 Bwana John's





No comments:

Post a Comment