Pinterest*

Tuesday 13 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 11

Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks

I love when the signature red cups start appearing at Starbucks!  It means two things: 1. the holidays are approaching and 2. Holidays drinks are available! I’m not really sure why I get so excited for the holidays drinks….I never get whipped cream or the candy toppings and I’m sure {if you really wanted to} you could order any of these drinks throughout the rest of the year….but there’s just something about the mixture of the holidays, the red cup and the appealing photos that make the holidays at Starbucks my favorite! Out of all the holiday drinks offered, the Gingerbread Latte is my go to! It’s not as sweet as the other drinks, and the flavor is a delicious mixture of ginger and spice! I normally get the non-fat option so I have yet to try the drink with whipped cream and nutmeg topping, but I’m sure it’s sinful!*



No comments:

Post a Comment