Pinterest*

Thursday 22 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 2

Michael Kors Shoes

Steve Madden shoes and boots use to be my go to brand. I find they fit true to size, they have great styles to choose from and are fairly affordable.  But then I purchased my first pair of MICHAEL by Michael Kors pumps {seen here and here}! From day one these shoes have been so comfortable. I've have never got a blister or sore foot from wearing them, the leather is so soft it basically molds to your foot and they aren't difficult to walk in. {I find Steve Madden shoes give you blisters for awhile and are terribly difficult to walk in, depending on the style}. So...since I had such a wonderful experience with my first pair of Kors pumps...I couldn't resist these and these! {the flats did give me a tiny blister at first on my heel} Brown's Shoes is currently havning a Michael Kors sale! So if you have any extra Christmas money left over and need a quality pump for work or play I highly suggest you make your way to Browns!*

 MICHAEL Michael Kors Pump: $150



MICHAEL Michael Kors Rhine Stone Pump: $98



MICHAEL Michael Kors Quilted Flat; $120

No comments:

Post a Comment