Pinterest*

Thursday 8 December 2011

Outfit of the Day: Comfortable

Today I woke up with yet another migraine and was late getting to work {3 hours late}, so I didn't really feel like putting too much effort into my outfit since I wasn't feel well and was only working a half day. As I mentioned in one of my other outfit of the day posts {here}, I can get away with wearing my Wunder Under leggings to the office {which is a saviour on days like today!} so...that's what I did! I paired them with one of my favorite BCBG neck tie blouses I got at a Bay Days sale {best.sale.ever!} seen {here}and a simple black Zara cardigan seen {here}! Thank god tomorrow is casual Friday!*






BCBG Neck-Tie Blouse: $42 (sale) BCBG and The Bay
Black Long cardigan: $39.90 Zara
Wunder Under Leggings: $78 LuluLemon
Black Leather Boots: $140 Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment