Pinterest*

Thursday 15 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 9

Caesars

Everyone who knows me well knows my favorite drink of all time is a Caesar {for my American readers, similar to a Bloody Mary}. My friends even turned my going away clothing swap party into a Caesar party! I can honestly say I have tried a Caesar at every restaurant I have been to in the past 3-4 years. So far the best one I have had was on my recent trip to Vancouver {here}. We went to a restaurant called Rodney's Oyster House, located in Yaletown. Here they serve 3 types of drinks: wine, beer and Caesars, I had to try it! It wasn't your classic Caesar with a celery salt rim and celery garnish, it was much more rustic. Served in a huge pint glass with a jumbo shrimp garnish and crushed ice, this Caesar had 2 shots of vodka, hot horseradish and Clamto juice. It.Was.Delicious! If you're ever at Rodney's {in Toronto or Vancouver} order it!*

Rodney's Oyster House, Vancouver

Milestones, Whistler

No comments:

Post a Comment