Pinterest*

Monday 12 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*

With Christmas Eve being only 12 days away, I thought I would post one of my favorite things for each remaining day! If you have a favorite thing feel free to post in the comments, I’d love to know what everyone else loves!*

Day 12

I think I discovered Bath & Body Works like 4 years ago when I was living in Niagara Falls and would frequently shop in Buffalo. Their semi-annual sale is always amazing! My roommate and I would go and stock up on body lotions and soap we didn’t need! I’m pretty sure we had enough to last us a few years!
Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotions are my favorite holiday scents that are available each year. The matching foaming soaps and seasonal bottles make your hands smell yummy but also add holiday cheer to your bathroom or kitchen!
Black Raspberry Vanilla triple moisture body cream is part of the signature collection and is the scent I have for everyday use {the matching soap has been discontinued}. I keep one at work and on my bedside table and one in the closet incase I run out! What’s your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?!*


 
Each: $12.50 Bath & Body Works


No comments:

Post a Comment