Pinterest*

Monday 19 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 5

Makeup

As I mentioned in my Skin Care Post {here} I have had a lot of problems finding hypoallergenic makeup that doesn't irritate my skin. I posted about the foundation and concealer I use, but I didn't mention my favorite eye shadows, eye liners and mascaras! I use these products everyday {when I go out at night I swap out the eyeliner and eye shadows for something more dramatic}. I love the Quo liquid liner. The tip is perfectly pointed and not flimsy so drawing a straight line is fairly easy. I started using primer for my eye lashes in high school. I find the mascara goes on easier, and your lashes don't look clumpy and the primer keeps them healthy. I use to use those 2 in 1 mascara tubes, but I prefer the M.A.C Prep and Prime. When it comes to mascara I never buy expensive department store brands like Estee Lauder, Chanel or Dior. I just go to Shoppers Drug Mart and buy whatever is on sale!  During one of those sales, I found and fell in love with Maybelline, The Falsies Volume Express mascara. The wand is curved so it adds curl to your lashes {I hate eyelash curlers} and it also adds dramatic length! I'm also partial to M.A.C eye shadows, I find they apply easily and blending them to get different looks is so easy! The pots last a long time and are fairly inexpensive for the amount you get! I'm quickly running out of everything so I hope Santa puts a few things in my stocking!*


M.A.C Prep + Prime Lash : $15 M.A.C
M.A.C Eye Shadows: $15/1.5g M.A.C
QUO Liquid Liner: $8 Shoppers Drug Mart
The Falsies Volume Expess: $10 Shoppers Drug Mart


No comments:

Post a Comment