Pinterest*

Monday 5 December 2011

Outfit of the Day: Pink Cardigan

Happy Monday?!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! On Friday I went to check out the Crossiron Mills Outlet Mall just outside Calgary! Its amazing!  Its massive! There's awesome outlets such as Coach, Coach Men, Michael Kors, BCBGMAXAZARIA {everything was 50% off}, Browns Shoes and Bass Pro Shop {massive!}. Then they have regular retail stores with very discounted everything!  I basically got all my Christmas shopping done in one stop! I also picked up a few things for myself... {sale items of course!}. I usually avoid Forever 21, basically because I hate searching and sifting through racks to find something I like. But right at the front of the store they had $17 boyfriend cardigans! SOLD! They are available in 4 colours, nude, hot pink, yellow or jade . I opted for the nude!  How can you pass up at $17 cardigan? I also picked up at grey tanktop for $3.80! Today I'm also wearing a silver and blue Pashmina I bought from a scarf store downtown Calgary {2 for $15}! And of course my staple J-Brand Maria Jeans and Michael Kors pumps {I really need new work shoes!}*






Classic Boyfriend Cardigan: $17 Forever 21
Grey Tank: $3.80 Forever 21
J Brand Maria Jean: $200 J Brand
Michael Kors Heels: $150 Browns Shoes
Pashmina: $7.50


No comments:

Post a Comment