Pinterest*

Friday 16 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 8

Summer!

I know, I know we aren't even half way through winter yet, but summer is my favorite season! Always has and always will be! Don't you find everything seems so simple in the summer? As soon as that first warm day arrives everyones winter stress and bad attitudes go right out the window! Everyone is all of a sudden outside bike riding, walking their dogs eatting on patios {patios are also my one of my favorite things, but I will bunch it all in here}. In Ontario I lived 45 minutes away from the beach. I know it seems far, but we use to drive there every day off we had; and sometimes even before or after work. It's always my goal to not miss a perfect beach day! Long weekends at the cottage are also amazing {I always wished my parents had bought a cottage}. All of your best friends in one spot, eatting, drinking, swimming, bon-fires...life can't get any better during those few short months! My best childhood memories, and adult memories are from the summer; summer camp, road trips, camping....here are a few photos from past summers!*

{Algonquin Park Camping}

{CN Tower View from the Molson Amphitheater} 

{Atlantic Ocean}

{Fisher's Island, NY}

{Tubing in Muskoka!}

{Isabella Beach, Fishers Island, NY}

{Friends}

{Sm'ores yummm}

{Pool side picnic}

No comments:

Post a Comment