Pinterest*

Thursday 1 December 2011

Outfit of the Day: Exeter Blazer

I usually rotate through the same 5 or 6 outfits throughout the work week until I buy a new piece and incorporate it into my wardrobe {so the OOTD posts might start lacking}. Today, I'm not wearing anything new, but I am wearing a combination of pieces I haven't tried together before. My Aritzia Exeter Blazer is pretty much a staple for my "business casual" outfits {I desperatly need a new one, and one in another colour}. And since I work in a fairly laid back office I can get away with wearing my Wunder Under Leggings. As I mentioned in my first OOTD post, I have a lot of issues getting ready for work in the morning. Thankfully, a blog I follow {Veronika's Blushing} posted about this very problem. Her post "Five Tips on How to Look Polished/Put Together (90% of the time)" provides a lot of good tips and suggestions for getting ready in the morning with very little time! I was so happy to read that I was not the only girl in this world having an issue in the morning! You can read it {here}!*





Exeter Blazer: $125 Aritzia
Wunder Under Leggings: $78 lululemon athletica
White Linen Shirt: $15 Amsterdamn Boutique, SOHO NYC
Grey Suade Knee High Boot: $99 Steve Madden
Kristin Siganture Sateen Hobo: $278 Coach
Return to Tiffany Necklace and Bracelet: Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment