Pinterest*

Wednesday 21 December 2011

12 Days of Favorites*: Day 3

Croc Hair Straightener

I have gone through about 3 flat irons since I left the trusty clothes iron behind me {you know you did it too!}I believe my first hair straightener was a Conair that broke within 6 months, then I got a Babybliss, which I really liked, but it broke pretty often and the warenty always covered it for a new one but it didn't seem worth it. So finally, two Christmas's ago I got a new one. Orginally I wanted a CHI. But I used my mom's for awhile and didn't like how you couldn't control the temperature on it. The sales girl at Trade Secrets suggested the Croc Flat Iron. The temperature was adjustable {up tp 430 degrees}, it has turbolon coated plates, you can straighten your air when it's still damp and most importantly it has an automatic shut off {very important, I am prone to leaving my on... eeek!}. I like the larger plates, because my hair is so long and thick; so I chose the AV-CROC with 1 1/2" plates with the swivel cord and silver body. I'm pretty sure this flat iron is indistructable since I have dropped it countless times on the floor {and yes...in the toilet} and it still works perfectly! It's by far THE BEST flat iron I've ever used, and it was pretty much half the price of a CHI. I believe I got it on sale for $160! If your in the market, you should take a look at this product!*



AV-Croc Flat Iron: $160

No comments:

Post a Comment